The 1236C Wire shelf is a high strength shelf with an all welded construction, completed with additional wire struts. Its chrome finish ensures durability and it is suitable for dry storage environments. Good air circulation is possible due to wire construction. The all welded shelf construction is supported with architectural wire trusses to provide between 600 lb. and 800 lb. capacity per shelf. All welded construction with additional wire trussing for high strength characteristics. Top mat wires run front to back (except on 12" x 36" size) for ease of loading and unloading. Wire allows air to circulate an d light to penetrate for increased product visibility. It has been approved for use by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and can be used in industrial, healthcare, retail or food service markets. WARRANTY: 1 YEAR DRY.
- Split conical sleeve adaptors secure shelf corner to post. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Approved.
- No tools required for assembly. Adjustable foot levelers. Durable fi nishes. Aesthetically pleasing.
- Easy connection of shelf through use of sleeve adaptors. Corrosion resistant Chrome finish.
- Numbered grooved posts on 1 inch increments for quick assembly. Shelf: 12"Wx 36"L
- Minimal dirt accumulation. 600 to 800 lb. capacity per shelf.