The 1848C Wire Shelf has wire trusses for added strength and features all welded construction. The design characteristics allow for the easy packing and unpacking of shelves. The all welded shelf construction is supported with architectural wire trusses to provide between 600 lb. and 800 lb. capacity per shelf. All welded construction with additional wire trussing for high strength characteristics. Top mat wires run front to back (except on 12" x 36" size) for ease of loading and unloading. Wire allows air to circulate an d light to penetrate for increased product visibility. No tools required for assembly
- Use of wire allows greater air circulation. Design allows light to increase visibility of products. Dust and dirt build up is minimal.
- Used in industrial, healthcare, food service and retail and NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) approved. Aesthetically pleasing.
- Numbered grooved posts on 1 inch increments for quick assembly. Durable fi nishes. 600 to 800 lb. capacity per shelf.
- Minimal dirt accumulation. Split conical sleeve adaptors secure shelf corner to post. Shelf: 18"W x 48"L
- Chrome finish: Ideal for dry storage area and goods handling application. Adjustable foot levelers