The 1860C Wire Shelf is designed for use with wire shelving posts. The all-welded design allows for maximum air flow and light can easily penetrate through to products. Very little dirt build-up occurs. It fits to shelving posts with the use of split sleeve connectors. The all welded shelf construction is supported with architectural wire trusses to provide between 600 lb. and 800 lb. capacity per shelf. All welded construction with additional wire trussing for high strength characteristics. Top mat wires run front to back (except on 12" x 36" size) for ease of loading and unloading. Wire allows air to circulate an d light to penetrate for increased product visibility.
- Chrome finish is best for dry areas. National Sanitation Foundation approved. Shelf capacity 600lbs.
- Split conical sleeve adaptors secure shelf corner to post. No tools required for assembly.
- Shelf: 18"Wx 60"L. Finish: Chrome. Minimal dirt accumulation. Adjustable foot levelers.
- Durable fi nishes. Aesthetically pleasing. 600 to 800 lb. capacity per shelf.
- Numbered grooved posts on 1 inch increments for quick assembly.