The 2448C Wire Shelf features all-welded construction and trussed wires add additional strength. Top mat wires that run from the front to back make it easy to load and unload products from the shelf. The all welded shelf construction is supported with architectural wire trusses to provide between 600 lb. and 800 lb. capacity per shelf. All welded construction with additional wire trussing for high strength characteristics. Top mat wires run front to back (except on 12" x 36" size) for ease of loading and unloading. Wire allows air to circulate an d light to penetrate for increased product visibility. Numbered grooved posts on 1 inch increments for quick assembly.
- Minimal dirt accumulation. Split conical sleeve adaptors secure shelf corner to post. Shelf: 24"Wx 48"L
- No tools required for assembly. Adjustable foot levelers. Durable fi nishes. Aesthetically pleasing.
- Finish: Chrome. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Approved. 600 to 800 lb. capacity per shelf.
- Promotes air circulation. Products are highly visible. Shelf attaches to shelf posts.
- Can be used in healthcare, food service, industrial and retail markets. 800 lbs capacity.