The 2472C Wire Shelf has wire trussing and all-welded construction to ensure maximum strength. It has been approved for use by the National Sanitation Foundation. The all welded shelf construction is supported with architectural wire trusses to provide between 600 lb. and 800 lb. capacity per shelf. All welded construction with additional wire trussing for high strength characteristics. Top mat wires run front to back (except on 12" x 36" size) for ease of loading and unloading. Wire allows air to circulate an d light to penetrate for increased product visibility. Split conical sleeve adaptors secure shelf corner to post. Numbered grooved posts on 1 inch increments for quick assembly. Shelf attaches to shelf posts via split conical sleeve adaptors
- Shelved goods are highly visible. Popular in industrial, food service, health care and retail markets.
- Durable finishes. Aesthetically pleasing. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Approved.
- Minimal dirt accumulation. No tools required for assembly. Adjustable foot levelers.
- Shelf: 24"wx 72"L, 600 to 800 lb. capacity per shelf.
- Design allows good air circulation. Finish: Chrome.