The 3072C wire shelf has a chrome finish which makes it suitable for use in dry areas where material handling applications take place. The shelf is all-welded with additional wire trussing which improves its strength. It has been approved by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). The all welded shelf construction is supported with architectural wire trusses to provide between 600 lb. and 800 lb. capacity per shelf. Wire promotes air circulation and high visibility of stored items. Split conical sleeve adaptors make it possible to attach the shelf corners to posts. All welded construction with additional wire trussing for high strength characteristics. Top mat wires run front to back (except on 12" x 36" size) for ease of loading and unloading. Wire allows air to circulate an d light to penetrate for increased product visibility.
- Numbered grooved posts on 1 inch increments for quick assembly. No tools required for assembly.
- Durable fi nishes. Aesthetically pleasing. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Approved.
- Minimal dirt accumulation. Split conical sleeve adaptors secure shelf corner to post.
- Chrome finish. No tools required for assembly. Adjustable foot levelers.
- 600 to 800 lb. capacity per shelf. Shelf: 30"Wx 72"L