The Radio Hailer wireless PA speaker is the ideal solution where a hard-wired PA installation is simply impossible, too expensive, or temporary needed. The Radio Hailer allows you to use your portable 2-way radio, base station or mobile radio to deliver live voice messages directly to a PA speaker up to 1 mile away. Multiple units can be placed throughout a facility, programmed identically, and activated simultaneously as a group. Lets you communicate information and alerts from a distance of one mile or more. Use your own 2-way radios or AmpliVox 2 Watt MURS frequency transceivers (does not require FCC licensing). Two handhelds are required: one acts as the receiver, the other as the transmitter. Great "grab and go" addition to safety and training teams. Easy to use in emergency situations. Allows you to respond and communicate general information/alerts up to a distance of 1 mile. Great addition to modal command centers. You can use your own 2-way radios or Amplivox 2 watt MURS frequency transceivers ( does not require FFC licensing) Power with Optional AC adapter or power up to 200 hours with 10 D-cell alkaline batteries (not included); or Rechargeable NiCad Battery Pack (requires AC adapter). Includes: 50W multimedia stereo amplifier with 3 mic inputs, 2 AmpliVox MURS radios, Radio Holder, Horn Speaker, Dynamic mic with 6' coiled cord, Shoulder strap.
- 2 AmpliVox MURS radios. Transmitter and headset mic for use as a stand alone wireless PA system.
- Audience Size: up to 5000 people. Product Dimensions: 11"H x 12"W x 10"D, Product Weight: 11 lbs.
- Includes amplifier with horn speaker. 16 Channel UHF wireless receiver from 584MHz - 608MHz.
- Battery operation 10 "D" cells or optional rechargeable NiCad battery. Tripod mountable.
- Emergency siren button: Loud 120 dB siren. Weather resistant horn. Radio holder included.