When is a kayak not just another kayak when it is a handmade, 100% red cedar water craft designed with optimal enjoyment, stunning looks and classic construction in mind. Taking over 500 hours to create, this is so much more than what you might find at a big box retailer. Imagine yourself cascading along the water in this light weight, easy-to-carry and elegantly crafted kayak. The beauty of the natural world around you comes fully into view as you slice through the current. Boating has never been like this, and as this is a custom one-of-a-kind piece, it never will be again. This kayak represents your chance to own just a little bit of boat-making history. How could you possibly go wrong with that. This 15 kayak (177") has the following measurements: Bow Height: 10", Mid Height: 9.5", Stern Height: 13.5", Cockpit dimension: 31.5" x 17.75", Weight: Appr 45 lbs. Capacity: 500 lbs.
- The beauty of the natural world around you comes fully into view as you slice through the current.
- Fiberglass adds important tensile strength and abrasion resistance to the wood.
- Come with a show graded set of wooden paddles.
- Stunning beautiful clear graded cedar hull.
- Dimension: 177"L x 24"W x 13.5"H