No more need to store and log wood, waste time on lighting and cleaning up ashes. This PRO 18 Inch Ventless Bio Ethanol Fireplace Grate Burner Insert makes it simple converting your already existing fireplace to ethanol has never been easier with an ethanol fireplace grate. Ethanol offers a ventless solution without the mess. This ethanol fireplace grate burner insert is eco-friendly by burning clean ethanol fireplace fuel.
- DESIGNED FOR: This Regal Flame ethanol fire pit grate fireplace is an absolute perfect addition to any room. It can be used as a portable tabletop fireplace indoor or outdoor. With ethanol, you no longer need to run gas lines for Gas Logs, firewood logs for Wood Log fireplaces, Electric for electric fireplaces, Electric Fireplace Insert or Wood Burning Fireplace
- HEAT: Easily produces 16,000 BTUs to warm a room of 950 sq. ft. and has an adjustable flame damper with damper tool (included). No more need to store and log wood, own a firewood rack, waste time on lighting and cleaning up ashes
- REAL FLAME: Unlike electric fireplaces inserts, Tealight Fireplace Log, candle holders, Hurricane Candleholders, Gel Fireplace Fuel Cans, gas, firewood logs, smoke, and no ash clean up. This bio ethanol fireplace provides an open real flame that burns completely ventless & Vent Free, soot free, ash free, easy light and extinguish
- SPECIFICATIONS: This grate is made from a high quality 430 Stainless Steel with capacity of 2.6 liters that burns completely vent free on Regal Flame Ethanol Fireplace Fuel and does not need electric, gas, chimney, venting, or fireplace gel cans. At maximum capacity, this burners flame lasts approximately 4-6 hours. The dimensions of this ethanol fireplace grate burner insert is 18.3W x 6.9D x 4.3H
- 100%SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Regal Flame produces quality fireplaces, fire pits, gas logs, firewood racks, covers, accessories and more, at affordable prices and is dedicated to address any product/service issues and is committed to delivering a 5 star experience for all buyers, Please remember not to ever pour/refill fuel onto open fire or when burner/fireplace is not cool to touch