The Kiera mid-back task chair is comfortable and good looking. An adjustable mesh back provides support and air flow. Durable black fabric covers a comfortable seat cushion. The Kiera is TAA compliant, making it ideal for schools and government buildings. Chair functions include seat and back height, and height and width and tilt adjustments. Explanation of functions- 360 degree swivel: Chair is able to rotate 360 degrees in either direction. Seat height: Chair's seat can raise and lower allowing the user's feet to remain flat on the floor. Back Height: Chair back can be positioned in a range of heights that adds support to the user's back. 2:1 Synchro Tilt: Back reclines at a 2 to 1 ratio with the seat for a more comfortable angle. Tilt tension: Allows user to adjust the amount of force that it takes to adjust the seat back angle. Tilt Lock: Locks the chair's back angle and inhibits it from being repositioned. Arm Height: Raise and lower to support users' forearms and reduce neck and shoulder stress. Arm Width: Adjust the gap between arm rests to accommodate arm separation. All Regency chairs are backed by a 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty on chair bases and frames and a 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty on chair mechanisms and upholstery.
- Breathable and adjustable mesh back provides lumbar support.
- Color: Black. Comfortable black seat.
- TAA Compliant for government buildings .
- Chair functions: 360 degree swivel, pneumatic seat height, back height, 2:1 Synchro Tilt, tilt tension, tilt lock, arm height and width adjustments.
- Seat Height: 17-20" from floor, Seat Dimensions: 19"W x 18"D