VAF002R Covers: Detailed coverage of the coast of southern Africa from Namibe, Ang. to Angoche, Moz., including the South African cities of Cape Town and Port elizabeth. Includes detailed coverage of Durban S. Af. and Maputo, Moz. Also includes detailed coverage of the Tristan da Cunha Group, the island of St. Helena, and the Prince edward Islands. Return Policy: This item is non returnable and / or subject to a restock fee as per our returns policy.
- The Rule ECO-Switch is an ecologically sound automatic bilge pump control control switch. Featuring a non-mercury design, the pump operates with simple air pressure.
- As water rises in the bilge, air rises in the air tube that is attached to switch. This air pressure activates the switch which controls your pump.
- Offering complete reliability and outstanding performance, the Rule ECO-Switch offers a viable alternative to traditional float switches.
- Volts: 12v. Product Dimensions: 1.9"H x 2.8"W x 6.0"D.
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 10"L. Weight: 0.6lbs.