FX-4 Carbon Monoxide Alarm - 2-PackMarine Use - Low Voltage Hard Wired Alarm. Replaces your CO alarms that are over 5 years old. No Bags. No Tags. Full 5-Year service life, longer than CO Sentinel CMD-4M alarms. CMD-4M and CMD-3M that have reached end of life. Most Reliable. Boats DC electrical system or marine grade batteries supply power to the alarm.
- Conforms To ANSI / UL STD 2034 - Marine. Meets ABYC A-24. NMMA Listed Component. Case Size: 2.5"W x 3.5"H x 1.25"D.
- No missing or dead batteries to replace. Proven Sensing Technology. Loud. 85 dB alarm alerts you to CO danger.
- Prevents nuisance alarms which could lead to confusion and disconnected detectors. Advanced Technology.
- Alarm Mute button with advanced technology that silences alarm while boat is ventilated.
- Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of CO remain.