Shakespeare Centerpin PL-258-CP-G Connector Shakespeare offers an extensive line of marine grade connectors and adapters for antenna installations. Our new connectors are gold-plated brass to better withstand the elements and to minimize traditional connector-borne signal loss. SHAKESPEARE CENTERPIN REVOLUTIONIZES THE PL-259 AND PL-258 The perfect solution to the troublesome task of installing a PL-259 connector or splicing RG-58 A/U, RG-8/X or Lo-Max coaxial cables. Shakespeares revolutionary Centerpin connectors are solderless, fret-less, and botchless. They go on without a hitch, without soldering skills. No measuring, no critical stripping of coax insulation, no fussing with the coaxs braid, and no tinning. PL-258-CP-G is a Centerpin PL-258 splice connector for RG-8X or RG-58/AU coax.
- Temperature and humidity sensors are enclosed in our standard radiation shield.
- Available in both wireless and cabled versions.
- Includes Vantage Pro2 console integrated sensor suite mounting hardware AC-power adapter.
- Integrated Sensor Suite Includes rain collector temperature and humidity sensors anemometer 40 (12 m) anemometer cable.
- A 100 (30 m) cable connects the sensor suite to the console. Dimension 3Lx3Wx1H
PROP 65 Required(Y/N):
PROP 65 - chemical:
PROP 65 - label:
WARNING: California's Proposition 368
WARNING California's Proposition 65