With more speed and power than any other Silhouette machine, the Cameo 4 is a desktop cutting machine for the modern maker. With certain materials you can now choose to cut from a mat or go completely matless using Cameo 4's smart cutting technology. You can also cut directly from a roll using the built-in roll feeder and crosscutter. Cut or sketch on dozens of materials such as vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more. The product contains Silhouette Cameo 4, 12-inch cutting mat, AutoBlade, Silhouette Studio software (digital download), 100 exclusive designs (digital download), Adapters for standard blade, premium blade, deep-cut blade, 2mm Kraft Blade, and Silhouette sketch pens, Power cable & USB cable.
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer. Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- Full 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat). Cut up to 10 feet in length (with select materials). Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details).
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials. Automatic tool detection. Sleek, compact aesthetic with a sliding lid and feather-light backlit touch panel.
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth connectivity. Print & Cut registration capability. PixScan compatible. Driven by Silhouette Studio giving you limitless design options to customize your projects.
- Product Specifications: Dimension: 22.44" x 7.68" x 6.69". Weight: 10 lbs 6.4 oz. Max Cutting Area: 12" x 24" (mat), 12" x 10' (roll). Max Media Thickness: 3 mm. Max Cutting Force: 5 kg.