Great for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman Series Dual Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Series 7500 Watt Dual Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline. With 7500 peak watts and 6000 rated watts the Sportsman Series 7500 Watt Dual Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a single 120V RV outlet, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt outlet, this generator can run just about anything. Use the generator right out of the box with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature. The Sportsman Series 7500 Watt Dual Fuel Generator boasts an engine run time of 9 hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included) or 6.2 gallons of unleaded gasoline. A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The 13 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 80 Db. The Sportsman Series 7500 Watt Dual Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible, and portable power. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas. WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 7,500 peak surge watts and 6,000 rated running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools. Great for use while camping, for emergency power during a blackout, or on the jobsite. Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road, or during an emergency. The 13 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance.
- Mobility kit with wheels and handle make is easy to move. Recoil or Electric start (when a battery is installed, battery not included). 4-120V outlets, 1-120V RV outlet, 1-120/240V outlet, 1-12V DC outlet, . 6.2 gallon fuel tank, run time 9 hrs @ 50% load.
- Decibel rating < 80 db . 120/240-volt operation, displacement (CC): 389cc . AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, engine shut off switch, and circuit breaker. EPA & CARB approved. Propane tank not included.
- Material: Metal. Color: Black,Green. Warranty: 1 Year Limited.
- Weight: 135 Lbs.Dimension: 30.75"Lx26.5"Wx27"H