Micro-Induction Cooktop provides the best in cooktop performance, safety and efficiency. Induction heats as electricity flows through a coil to produce a magnetic field under the ceramic plate. When a ferromagnetic cookware is placed on the ceramic surface, currents are induced in the cookware and instant heat is generated due to the resistance of the pan. Heat is generated to the pan only and no heat is lost. As there are no open flames, inductions are safer to use than conventional burners. Once cookware is removed, all molecular activity ceases and heating is stopped immediately. 13 power settings (100-200-300-400-500-650-800-950-1100-1250-1400-1550-1650W). 13 Keep Warm settings (100-120-140-160-180-190-210-230-250-280-320-350-390 degree F). Note: With units lowest possible power at 650 watts, the 5 low power settings cannot be actually achieved, but are simulated: 100W = 650W intermittently heats for 1 seconds and stops for 6 seconds. 200W = 650W intermittently heats for 2 seconds and stops for 5 seconds. 300W = 650W intermittently heats for 3 seconds and stops for 4 seconds. 400W = 650W intermittently heats for 4 seconds and stops for 3 seconds. 500W = 650W intermittently heats for 5 seconds and stops for 2 seconds.
- Freestanding (counter-top) application. Dual functions: Cook (power) and Warm. Touch-sensitive control panel with lock function.
- Up to 9 hours and 59 minutes off-timer. Micro-crystal ceramic plate. Automatic pan detection. LED panel. ETL.
- Power range: 100W to 1650W. Temperature range: 100 degree F to 390 degree F. Color: Black.
- Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz. Power consumption: 1650W (max).
- Unit dimensions: 11"W x 14.25"D x 2.5"H inches. Net weight: 5.55 lbs.