200 Foot Steel Fish Tape with Winder Case (3.2mm width x 1.6mm thickness). Fish tape is a great option for guiding speaker wire or network cables through wall cavities or other confined spaces. The oil tempered steel extends 200ft and it is flexible enough to guide cables through ducts that have bends in its path. The steel fish tape has a hooked eyelet to hold onto the cable as the cable is pushed through.
- Ideal for placing cables through conduits. Ideal for placing cables through ducts.
- Thickness: 1/16 inch (1.6mm). Width: 1/8 inch (3.2mm). Length: 200 feet.
- Strong rotating ABS storage case. Hooked eyelet end.
- Manufactured from oil tempered wire.
- Warranty: Lifetime. Weight: 0.05 lbs.