Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, and all Deluxe screens feature a closure door that hides the open space and screen in the ceiling, providing a cleaner aesthetic. The Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. High Contrast Da-Mat is a vinyl surface that features a dark gray base for deeper reproductions of black, which improves the perception of contrast. Best in environments with a high output projector and completely controlled ambient light. Seamless in any width up to 16' in height. High Contrast Da-Mat can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut. Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible. Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat. UL Plenum rated case.
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces. Seamless surfaces in all models.
- White powder-coated closure doors and case for a clean aesthetic. Decora-style, three-button wall switch.
- Viewing Area: 65" x 104", Nominal Diagonal: 123"