Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles. Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage. Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation. Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension. Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity. Standard with built in Low Voltage Control and Decora style 3 button wall switch. For easy installation, the Tensioned Advantage Deluxe is available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) built into the case. UL Plenum Rated case. All fabrics listed below will be seamless. All front projection fabrics are standard with black backing for opacity.
- Tensioning system provides an extra flat surface for optimum image quality. Handsome white case and closure doors provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles.
- The Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Case meets Underwriters Laboratories. (UL) Plenum Testing. Standards for use in air handling spaces.
- Designed to have the case installed during the rough-in stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage.
- Standard with built-in Low Voltage Control. Viewing Area (HxW) 72. 5 X 116 inches.
- Nominal Diagonal 137 inches. Overall Case length 142 14.Dimension 13W x10H.