Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work. Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling. Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible. The Tensioned Advantage Electrol screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage. The Tensioned Advantage Electrol does not include the automatic closure door. See Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol for the additional aesthetic of the automatic closure door. Ideal for applications where projector brightness and screen size require an increase in gain, the white surface offers true color reproduction and fidelity. The perforated vinyl surface allows for the installation of speakers behind the surface.
- Standard Silent Drive System to keep your screen whisper quiet (sizes up to 10'x10'). Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) to keep your screen operation flexible. Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat. Decora-style, three-button wall switch. Standard black backing retains projected brightness.
- Support includes a comprehensive five-year warranty to keep you confident in your purchase.UL Plenum rated case. White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic. Tensioning Cable System to prevent warping and ensure even lateral tension.
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut. Simple Installation with a new installation kit and user-friendly packaging to keep you on schedule. Seamless surfaces in all models.
- HD Progressive 1.1 Perf can be cleaned with mild soap and water, is flame retardant and mildew resistant. This surface has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.
- Viewing Area: 58" x 104", Nominal Diagonal: 119"