Large venue motorized screen with automatic closure door. Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles. Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage. Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation. Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension. Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity. Standard with built in Low Voltage Control and Decora style 3 button wall switch. UL Plenum Rated case. All fabrics listed below will be seamless.
- The Tensioned Large Advantage Deluxe Case meets Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Plenum Testing Standards for use in air handling space.
- Heavy duty aluminum extruded white case and closure door provides a clean look and allows easy installation of ceiling tiles.
- Built-In Low Voltage Control Standard. Tensioning system provides an extra flat surface for optimum image quality.
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity. Viewing Area (HX W) 144 x 192.
- Nominal Diagonal 240 inches. Overall Case length 225 34.Dimension 232L x18W x23H.