Flexibility meets form and function with the Kontour K3 Series of elegantly designed static array mounts from Chief. The K3F310, with its extendable array arms, can accommodate up to two 30" plus monitors. With included center monitor head, it can even accommodate up to three 27" monitors. The K3F310 provides an aesthetic and stable solution for designers, call centers, security desks, IT, health care, control rooms and other multiple monitor settings. Note: To ensure this mount works with your equipment check the Compatibility tab below. Telescoping Arm rails add 8" (20.3 cm) per Arm of lateral adjustment for larger monitors. Centris heads can easily be moved from the telescoping rails to the array arms for nearly unlimited lateral adjustment, so aligning monitors horizontally is a breeze. Patented Centris technology in heads provides smooth, fingertip tilt 12 degree in all directions. Center column heads feature 10 degree of vertical tilt. Array arms can be adjusted from flat up to a 15 degree angle toward the user for optimization of viewing angles. VESA 75 x 75 mm and 100 x 100 mm compatible. Tool-free integrated cable management. Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm. Number of Monitors: 2 or 3. Post-Installation Leveling (Roll): Yes. Screen Array Configuration: 2x1 or 3x1. Solution Type: Universal. Tilt: Heads on rails: 12-degrees Head on column: 10-degrees. TV Width Range: 2x1: 51.2" (1301 mm) max width 3x1: 25.6" (650 mm) max width. Typical Screen Sizes: 2x1: up to 30" diagonal 3x1: up to 27"diagonal.
- Independent height adjustment of each Arm and each Center Head along the column provides easy fine-tuning of vertical screen alignment.
- Easy Installation Features: Product comes pre-assembled for fast and easy installation.
- Teardrop hole pattern simplifies monitor mounting.
- Overall Dimensions: 21.12"H x 40.17"W x 15.5"D (536.4 x 102 x 393.6mm).
- Weight Capacity: 15 lb (6.8 kg) per monitor.