Ventless Bio Ethanol Fireplace Fuel Ceramic Wool Wick Sponge. Enhance the vibrancy of your flame while extending the life of the fire in your ventless bio ethanol fireplace by replacing and/or adding ceramic ethanol wool into your ethanol burner. By adding ceramic wool into your burner on average increases burn time by 35 percent which reduces the cost of bio ethanol fuel usage. Recommend for Condo, Apartment, Family Home, Office, Restaurants, Patio and Hotels. What is Included: Ceramic wool x1.
- Designed to fit small ethanol burners and tabletop ethanol fireplaces that have a capacity of up to a .8 liter burner.
- The ceramic wool will not burn, it remains in the burner. For all Ethanol, Gel, Electric, and Gas Fireplaces.
- Saves fuel an average of 35 percent fuel at low settings giving a more even and vibrant flame.
- Color / Finish: White. Type: For all Ethanol Fireplaces. Use Indoor and Outdoor.
- Dimensions: 7"x2.5"(fits .5 liter burners), Weight: 1 lbs. Made Proudly in USA.