TRUECharge 2 Battery Charger 804-2420. 20 Amp - 90-265 Vac / 47-63 Hz. Building on the success of the TRUECharge 2 12-volt battery chargers,xantrex now offers 24-volt battery chargers designed to meet the specific needs of marine and commercial markets. Available in 10A, 20A and 30A versions, each model packs a powerful universal charger (90-240Vac, 47-63 Hz) in an ultra-compact, lightweight package. TRUECharge 2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics. TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy-access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel. TRUECharge 2 24-volt chargers are available with parallel stacking feature which allows you to double the output current when used with the optional REMOTE PANEL (part Num 808-8040-01).
- 24-volt models available in 10A, 20A and 30A. Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms. Settings for two and three-stage charging. Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries.
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources. Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging.
- Battery-equalization feature. Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage. Optional Battery Temperature Sensor (Part Num 808-0232-01). Optional Remote Panel (Num 808-8040-01).
- Reverse battery polarity protection. Drip-proof design. Over and under-temperature protection. DC over-voltage protection. Battery overcharging protection.
- Amps - Output: 20. Voltage - Output (Volts): 24. Box Dimensions: 6"H x 11"W x 13"L. Weight: 6.6lbs.